12.16.2007

'Tis the Season

I am not sure whether it is being married or what....but I am enjoying Christmas more this year than I ever have before. There are things about the season that I do not enjoy. I hate to see people in a constant rush, buying things they do not like, for people they do not care about, only because they feel obligated. There is more stress during the Christmas season than any other time of year, which is very unfortunate.
But I am learning to appreciate more of the positive aspects of Christmas. Spending time with family, the small parties, catching up with friends, enjoying movies that would be less than appealing under any other circumstances, lights, cheesy music, great music, our little tree, spiked punch, etc.
I would write more...but it is time to watch "Holiday Inn" with Laura!

No comments: