4.13.2008

Davis Cup. 35 days 'til graduation.

This weekend the defending World Champion U.S. Davis Cup team has been taking on the French team, here in Winston Salem. It is the second year in a row that there have been Davis Cup matches here in Winston. Last year Laura and I went to all the matches, as the U.S. downed Spain on their way to the championship. This year we attended the doubles match on Saturday with Laura's parents. Unfortunately, the Bryan brothers lost, but we had a great time and got to watch some very good tennis.


Last night, the four of us ate dinner at River Birch Lodge, had some birthday cake (which Laura made) to celebrate Bill's upcoming b-day, and watched Into The Wild... very good movie that I would highly recommend. The book is also good.

Two Weeks until my exams start, and 35 days until graduation...hard to believe that law school is about to be over! The last couple of weeks will be busy, then I will hopefully have a week or so to catch my breath before graduation and a summer of bar prep.
"The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C.S. Lewis


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hehe...sorry Chris, I'm going to make a comment unrelated to your post, but you have to tell Laura that I love her haircut!!! :-D She described it to me on the phone, but it's even prettier in the picture! I love the layers!